What bugs you?

Hunkered down in my stance, eyes darting across the room for my  foe, I tighten my grip, ready to twitch at any moment and swing... at another damned housefly! I love those electric racket thingies! Thanks Joe and Phyllis, yup, we still use it!

So we're dealing with the humidity, heat, and bugs-bugs-BUGS!!! We're killing spiders, ants (not much), silver fish (ewe!), and house flies! Those effers take 12 electrocutions to get stunned, then we smash them! I love the cool evenings of summer or early spring, I love the beautiful sun and beach weather by day, I hate the bugs. Okay, I don't loathe them so much as don't want them in my living space.

Bekah freaks with bugs. I mean freaks. Has to be calmed down and everything.We've been trying to teach her to not be afraid by going on bug hunts and learning about the different kinds. She's coming along slowly. Let's be clear though, I am not afraid of the germ-carrying, disgusting, creepy, mini-scum.

On a lighter note: Shadow hunts bugs. One more reason to heart that kitty big time!

Next blog: hopefully not so boring and ranty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment