Overdue Accomplishments

So many things have been overdue... Spring Cleaning, moving out (the rest of the way), cleaning out my wardrobe (ahem, maternity clothes), and the Bs winning game 7 against the Habs!!! Woooh! Only took 8 tries!

Okay, so I've blogged or at least posted (I forget which) about spring cleaning a bit. The kids' clothes have been cleaned up and old stuff bagged, some even given out already. The art bin has expanded to four containers and there's now a 'dry tray' which was the base of a water pack. Well, today I spent some time at my parents' and in the last few moments I packed up tons of random things in the car from a ball glove to helmets to some towels. But the biggest thing was clearing out some of my clothes. I hadn't brought my summer things (or my karate gis) home yet so I took all I could minus a couple pairs of pants and two jackets, and some gis. Here's the most depressing thing: 60% of my wardrobe that I've *been wearing* is maternity. Sweaters, shirts, tank-tops... I couldn't stand it when I realized it. Well I did some trying on, tossing, and bagging all during an intense game 7 between Boston and Montreal. Two bags later I'm maternity clothing free and let's just say my wardrobe is uh... I have lots of closet space now. :)

There's much more moving out to go, sadly, and there's more organizing and cleaning and, well, everything to do at our house. Still, I feel I crested a pretty big hill in the project department. And as for the Bruins, Woooooh!! Ahem, well, that was round one.

Go Bs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment