Love Shack in Action

A short hiatus from the laptop kept me from posting about many things regarding the move, the kids, and various other aspects of recent life. I have, however, retained enough to post about our new life in the Love Shack.

I was about to begin by saying how wonderful it is to both watch the kids and type at the same time, but then I had to step away to prevent.... er, well, VJ got hold of a cheese knife somehow... Anyway, they LOVE their new home! They can run around, play in their new room (without worry of waking Daddy), and we have our own kitchen to spread our stuff!! Don't get me wrong; I love and appreciate all that my parents have provided for us, but it's like borrowing someone's house for a couple years.

Now, we still haven't brought all the kids things/toys, our desktop computers, one desk, hanging clothes, and various/random other things to the Shack. We hope to get most of that done this week, but it's a game of juggling the kids and sleep schedules. Plus, YAY! my brother and his wife are coming up from Austin tomorrow for the weekend. So with an early Thanksgiving at mom's Saturday night, hopefully followed  by a night of Harry Potter if we get a sitter, this weekend's going to rock!

Speaking of having a sitter... This is somewhat new to us as it's kind of strange to say, "Hey, can you babysit our kids... at my parents' house?" Now we have our own humble abode at which one might babysit... if only our children didn't f-r-e-a-k when we left them.

Well, much more to tell but we're having a juice craving with pending tantrums. Must tend to the children's needs. Holiday Party invites out! Hope to see some of you there! Oh, here comes the tantrum...

No comments:

Post a Comment