Step 2: Get your shat in order

Okay, so I've gotten myself to put together a timeline, well, more than one really. It's entirely necessary to have more than one timeline when there's more than one level of time happening. Oh boy... I'm confusing myself now. Doesn't take much these days...

Okay, so I've realized I need to make sense to both myself and my audience (who consists of about two people minus all the fictitious personalities, etc.). I've got a basic timeline set for the whole saga plus I've been re-reading and re-writing previous 'chapters' so as to convert them into both sensible reading formats and timeline appropriate data. (Basically I'm trying to rid myself of continuity errors.)

On a more RL note (or so I'm told): packing isn't going so well. We'll be moving into the Shack next weekend. I swear this time it's real! It's been a long and frustrating road but before my BFF and I kill each other I need to realize the light's there and it's not a freight train! He's getting a final sanding and coat on the floors tomorrow and it'll cure over a few days and then... THEN! we can move furniture in. It's a couch and a fridge that'll suck the most. the dressers and beds should be fairly easy. Meanwhile, I hope to get some closet organizers up and finish stocking the cabinets.

All in good time. Things need to be put in order for a reason... so we can continue with our stories of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment