Step 1: Pick up the Damn Pen

Well, here goes. Why not start out with the best advice I've ever gotten as a writer. Pick up the pen and move it along the paper, making words preferably, until X amount of time has passed. Well... proverbially speaking, er, typing of course. One cannot make a statement by clamming up... Okay, yeah, I can hear the retorts there as well. Here's the thing: I've got a lot to say and not much order to put it in. To reiterate: I have much on my mind and nowhere to set it down. I'm heavy-headed, overwhelmed, over-thought, under-expressed... I'm hypographiac and loving it!!! Um, I mean hating it... hence the blog.

Many chapters down, few finished, fewer still (as  in none) complete. Will I ever publish? Quick frankly I don't give a damn, but I'll get what needs releasing out of my head if it kills me... or it may. Yes, it's true. I really don't care if I publish. Swear against me all you want random woman from ReaderCon who thinks I'll publish in a year. Phaw! It's my twisted, maniacal, under-developed, overly-detailed, completely insanely complex world(s) and I'll do as I please with it... them... whatever! Mwahahahaha!

*poor Jesse*

In the Meantime, enjoy these rants and random bits of banter I shall post on the web for my writing and your reading enjoyment. After all, if there's anything I can kill, it's time.

;)

2 comments:

  1. And characters. But they tend to resurrect. ;)

    When can we get minutes to resurrect... can we write that in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh just read this... um, there are resurrecting plans for some... hehehe we'll talk sometime!

    ReplyDelete